Kebabs of Chicken Marinaded in HerbesOn dine chez Nanou
This recipe for Kebabs of Chicken Marinated in Herbs is decadent and delicious. Make sure to marinate for at least 2 hours to get the best flavor for the chicken. These rich and hearty kebobs are packed with palate pleasing flavors. Cook them on the grill the next time you have a backyard barbecue. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this robust recipe as much as we do.
- 500 grams chicken breasts
- 6 sprigs rosemary (without leaves to make kebabs)
- spring onions
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini (sliced lengthwise)
- 1Cut the chicken into pieces, place them in a bowl.
- 2Mix the herbs and add the lemon juice and olive oil to make a thick paste. Add this mixture to the chicken breasts. Let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- 3Blanch the zucchini slices for 30 seconds in boiling salted water. Drain and cool.
- 4Place ingredients on skewer alternating as you go.
- 5Cook on grill.