- 2 onions (medium, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 350 grams minced meat
- 1 tablespoon cumin coffee (ground)
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- olive oil (q.s.)
- black pepper (q.s.)
- mint (chopped)
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients, except onion and ground meat.
- Refrigerate mixture until ready to use. Soak wooden skewers in cold water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan sauté onion over low heat until it is tender and translucent.
- Place ground meat and onion in a bowl. Add prepared sauce and mix well until ground meat mixture is suitable for molding.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape small portions of meat mixture into rolls.
- Thread rolls onto the middle section of wooden skewers.
- Grill kebabs on preheated charcoal or electric grill.
- Arrange kebabs with tzatziki sauce on the side. Serve with fries, salad or pita bread.