- 2 onions (medium, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 350 grams minced meat
- 1 tablespoon cumin coffee (ground)
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- olive oil (q.s.)
- black pepper (q.s.)
- mint (chopped)
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients, except onion and ground meat.
- Refrigerate mixture until ready to use. Soak wooden skewers in cold water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan sauté onion over low heat until it is tender and translucent.
- Place ground meat and onion in a bowl. Add prepared sauce and mix well until ground meat mixture is suitable for molding.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape small portions of meat mixture into rolls.
- Thread rolls onto the middle section of wooden skewers.
- Grill kebabs on preheated charcoal or electric grill.
- Arrange kebabs with tzatziki sauce on the side. Serve with fries, salad or pita bread.
Slimming World Chicken Doner Kebab FakeawayRecipe This
Spicy Lamb Kebab Recipe with Yogurt Sauce and Pita BreadsMy Greek Dish
Quick Kabob Pita Sandwiches with TzatzikiWilliams-Sonoma
Dieter's Doner KebabsHairy Bikers World
Turkish Style Vegan Kofte KebabsConnoisseurus Veg
Low Fat Vegan KebabSimple Vegan Blog
Steak Shish Kabobs in Red Wine MarinadeThe Dinner Mom
Middle Eastern Chicken KebabsOnce Upon A Chef
Pineapple Pork KebabsYour Choice Nutrition
Spicy Chicken KebabsBBC
Seekh Kebabs (Pakistani Spicy Grilled Ground Meat Skewers)Serious Eats
Italian Style Meatball KabobsHome Made Hooplah
Indian-Spiced Turkey Kabob PitasBetter Homes and Gardens
Moroccan Kefta KebabThe Spruce
Home Style Iskender Kebap in Tomato Sauce, Pita Bread and Yoghurtozlem'sTurkish Table
Persian Lamb And Beef KebabsCDKitchen
Turkish Shish Kebabs with Garlicky TahiniFood and Wine
Home Made Doner KebabDasterkhawan
Moroccan Pork KebabsMyRecipes
Grilled Beef Kebabs with Yogurt SauceEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Steak Kebabs with ChimichurriSkinnytaste
Stuffed Minced Meat Kebabsthoughtsoverchai.net