- 4 boneless pork loin roast (sliced into 3/4 inch thick chops, pounded to 1/2 inch)
- 1 cup flour (seasoned)
- 2 eggs (beaten, seasoned)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (seasoned)
- canola oil (As needed)
- 1/2 head green cabbage (core removed, sliced thinly on a slicer)
- 1 carrots (shredded)
- 8 slices white bread (crusts removed)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise (As needed)
- tonkatsu sauce (As needed)
- chinese mustard (As needed)
- 1. Slice the boneless pork loin into ¾ inch segments. Place the cutlets between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound evenly into ½ inch cutlets.
- 2. Set up a standard breading procedure of flour, eggs and panko. Bread each of the pounded pork chops, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before frying.
- 3. Shallow fry the pork chops over medium heat for 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other until crispy and nicely browned. Remove from the pan onto a draining rack or paper towels.