Just look at it! How amazing does this Kasetorte Cheesecake look to you? We think it's a winner! Try our Kasetorte Cheesecake for the perfect ending to a great meal. This Kasetorte Cheesecake recipe has a touch of Boubon to bring out the rich cheesecake flavor. Servce this cheesecake cold and then store for later while adding a chocolate sauce to enhance the rich flavor. You will love this Kasetorte Cheesecake recipe!
- 200 grams flour
- 130 grams butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 210 grams sugar
- 1 lemon
- 700 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams melted butter
- vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon bourbon whiskey
- powdered sugar
- Place the flour, cold butter, milk, baking powder, 2 egg yolks, 80 grams of sugar, a pinch of salt, and the zest from 1 lemon into a bowl and knead until the dough is smooth and uniform.
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Butter and flour a 24 centimeter springform pan.
- Roll out the dough, place it in the pan, covering the sides as well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the remaining egg yolks with the sugar into another bowl and mix well.
- Add the cheese, melted butter, pudding mix, and bourbon. Mix well.
- Add the beaten egg whites, folding them in carefully.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan.
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes.
- Cool the cake in the oven, removing it from the pan once it has cooled completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, add the melted chocolate, slice and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1460Calories from Fat950|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat950|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.