- 1 kilogram meat (Oxtail, or you can use pork feet or hocks if you want, still 1 kg, skin removed, or kept if you want, chopped up.)
- 1 kilogram honeycomb tripe (or omasum.)
- 3 cloves garlic
- cooking oil (Some)
- 2 onions (cut up.)
- 1 eggs (plant, sliced and separated.)
- bok choy (Some, cut up.)
- green beans (cut up into segments.)
- hearts of palm (or banana leaf hearts, used from a jar, cut up into segments.)
- 1/2 creamy peanut butter (a cup of, or crunchy doesnt matter)
- shrimp paste (Some)
- 1. In a pressure cooker, put the 6 c of water, pork hocks and tripe with peppercorns and onion. Add some salt as well and pressure cook for about an hour and a half or until tender.
- 2. Take the other onion and garlic and "gisa" (stirfry) it with the shrimp paste.
- 3. After pressure cooker, strain the liquid and keep it. Remove peppercorns.
- 4. Put the stirfried onions and garlic back with the meat. Add the vegetables and add about 1 cup of water. (It should've evaporated a bit during cooking process.)
- 5. Simmer until veggies are tender. Add the peanut butter and simmer some more.
- 6. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7. Serve with rice and some shrimp paste.