Pesto is a wonderful way to change up your pasta dinner. This Kale, Walnut, and Lemon Pesto takes 25 minutes to prepare four servings and it is wonderful to add to your favorite pasta. Ingredients include kale, walnuts, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper. If you are commissioned to prepare the main dish at your next dinner with friends, then try this hearty sauce. Enjoy!
- 5 kale (stalks, washed and dried)
- 85 grams walnuts
- 70 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon zest (organic)
- 140 grams olive oil
- ground black pepper
- Tear kale leaves into small pieces (do not use stalks).
- Place kale leaves and nuts in mixer boil and mix. Add Parmesan cheese and lemon zest, mix again.
- Gradually add 100 to 140 grams (depending on desired consistency) olive oil, mix.
- Add salt and pepper. Store in closed jar for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.