Kale, Walnut, and Lemon PestoOn dine chez Nanou
Pesto is a wonderful way to change up your pasta dinner. This Kale, Walnut, and Lemon Pesto takes 25 minutes to prepare four servings and it is wonderful to add to your favorite pasta. Ingredients include kale, walnuts, parmesan cheese, lemon zest, olive oil, salt, and ground black pepper. If you are commissioned to prepare the main dish at your next dinner with friends, then try this hearty sauce. Enjoy!
- 5 kale (stalks, washed and dried)
- 85 grams walnuts
- 70 grams parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon zest (organic)
- 140 grams olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 1Tear kale leaves into small pieces (do not use stalks).
- 2Place kale leaves and nuts in mixer boil and mix. Add Parmesan cheese and lemon zest, mix again.
- 3Gradually add 100 to 140 grams (depending on desired consistency) olive oil, mix.
- 4Add salt and pepper. Store in closed jar for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.