Yuba makes a great gluten-free “pasta”. This is probably the most nutrient-rich pasta on earth!
- 1 bunch lacinato kale (veins removed)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 0black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (toasted)
- 4 sheets Hodo Soy Yuba (fresh, sliced 1/4 inched strips)
- Blanch kale and half the garlic in salted boiling water, 3 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and puree with remaining garlic, salt, pepper and EVOO. Toss pesto with yuba strips and pine nuts.