- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 sweet potatoes (small, peeled, about 2 cups processed)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 6 kale (tough ribs removed and leaves torn into large pieces)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (dried)
- Add warm water into bowl of stand mixer. Add sugar and sprinkle yeast into bowl. Let sit 10-15
- minutes until yeast becomes foamy. Add flour, salt and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Attach dough hook to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer and turn to speed 2 for 1 minute, increase to speed 4 and mix for
- 2-3 minutes, adding additional flour, a few tablespoons at a time if needed. Dough should pull away from bowl. In a separate large mixing bowl, coat bowl with olive oil. Gather dough into a
- ball and place in oiled bowl, turn to coat. Cover with clean towel and let proof until doubled,
- about 1 hour. Punch down dough and shape into 2 balls. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach the
- medium shredding blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch shredded sweet
- potatoes. Fill feed tube with sweet potatoes, cut to size if needed. Turn stand mixer to speed 6
- and process. Repeat remaining sweet potato. Place a separate bowl under attachment and
- repeat with kale. Set kale aside.
- Toss shredded sweet potatoes with 1 teaspoon olive oil and spread out evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until tender.
- Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper. On floured surface, roll dough into 9-inch rounds.
- Crumble goat cheese and divide between crusts. Divide shredded sweet potatoes, kale, garlic
- and mushrooms between crusts. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt, pepper and
- dried chili flakes.
- Bake until crust is golden, 15-20 minutes.
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mario Batali's Tuna Salad with Charred Corn and Black BeansHellmann's
Mini Deep Dish PizzasDamn Delicious
Breakfast PizzaLeite's Culinaria
Spinach and Potato PizzaMyRecipes
No-bake Chocolate Tahini Energy Bitesnourish move love
Pizza with Potatoes and PancettaCalling to Chit Chat
Thin Crust Bacon Potato PizzaThe Cookie Writer
100% Whole Wheat and Bran BreadKalyn's Kitchen
Potato PizzaBetter Homes and Gardens
Potato PizzaI am a Food Blog
Potato and Rosemary PizzaWilliams-Sonoma
Cheesy Sausage and Mushroom PizzaPork
Healthy Homemade Gummy Bears — Orange Flavored (all natural, fat free, no added sugar!)Desserts with Benefits
Grilled Peaches with Maple Honey Mascarpone Cheese + KitchenAid Mixer GiveawayJoyful Healthy Eats
Sweet Potato Crackers Recipe – Easy, Healthy Recipe For KidsMerriment Design
Potato Pizza with RosemaryKaren's Kitchen Stories
Potato Pizza With Caramelized Onions And RosemaryChatelaine
Peanut Butter Oat BallsYummy Healthy Easy
The Best Whole Wheat & Honey BreadThe DIY Mommy
PizzaAn Italian in my kitchen
Sweet Potato Pizza with Onion and RosemaryMyRecipes
Pizza Potato ToppingHellmann's
Breakfast Pizzaspoon fork bacon
Chicken Crust PizzaLow Carb with Jennifer
BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER!!!!!Yummy Healthy Easy
Bubble Up PizzaPass the Sushi
My Saturday – Making Cinnamon Sugar Banana Muffins with My Niece!ChicnSavvy Reviews
Mom's One Skillet Sausage and Rice + KitchenAid Mixer GiveawayDiethood