- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 sweet potatoes (small, peeled, about 2 cups processed)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 6 kale (tough ribs removed and leaves torn into large pieces)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (dried)
- Add warm water into bowl of stand mixer. Add sugar and sprinkle yeast into bowl. Let sit 10-15
- minutes until yeast becomes foamy. Add flour, salt and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Attach dough hook to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer and turn to speed 2 for 1 minute, increase to speed 4 and mix for
- 2-3 minutes, adding additional flour, a few tablespoons at a time if needed. Dough should pull away from bowl. In a separate large mixing bowl, coat bowl with olive oil. Gather dough into a
- ball and place in oiled bowl, turn to coat. Cover with clean towel and let proof until doubled,
- about 1 hour. Punch down dough and shape into 2 balls. Let rest 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach the
- medium shredding blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch shredded sweet
- potatoes. Fill feed tube with sweet potatoes, cut to size if needed. Turn stand mixer to speed 6
- and process. Repeat remaining sweet potato. Place a separate bowl under attachment and
- repeat with kale. Set kale aside.
- Toss shredded sweet potatoes with 1 teaspoon olive oil and spread out evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until tender.
- Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper. On floured surface, roll dough into 9-inch rounds.
- Crumble goat cheese and divide between crusts. Divide shredded sweet potatoes, kale, garlic
- and mushrooms between crusts. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt, pepper and
- dried chili flakes.
- Bake until crust is golden, 15-20 minutes.
|Calories260Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.