- 15 ounces wild salmon (drained)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups kale (very finely chopped, stems removed)
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets (very finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (finely, optional)
|Calories230Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jeffrey 3 Apr 2018
Use food processor to save a ton of time. Add lemon after serving.
Trishauna DeLeon 21 Mar 2018
The recipe was easy to make and tasted really good
Alex H. 18 Sep 2016
Didn't love the taste and - as my first time with canned salmon - sorting through the skin and bones was a bit off putting
Tori S. 15 Apr 2016
I only rated these a 4 because I had trouble getting them to stay together, otherwise they're a 5 for flavor. We just ate these like salmon patties (no burger buns) with a little chipotle mayo. Even the kids loved these!!
Kelli M. 26 Mar 2016
Made these salmon burgers and they were delicious! I whipped up a mayo sriracha aioli to top them off
Donna E. 13 Mar 2016
I loved the recipe - so easy to make! My husband is trying to eat less meat and loves salmon. He loved it and insisted that we send a copy to our health conscious friend. It is a recipe that I will definitely make again!
mimi b. 9 Mar 2016
I loved it, although I left out the broccoli. Also,u can sub the eggs with chia seeds. Still delicious! Thanks for the recipe 😀
susan p. 8 Mar 2016
do I mix all together. Yes I like just the way it is .yes I would make it again. I might change other veggie to try it .