- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch kale (middle rib removed, roughly chopped)
- 5 Brussels sprouts (trimmed)
- 1 Honey Crisp (or Gala Apple, cored and cut into quarters)
- 2 small carrots (peeled and cut into 4 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (roasted and salted)
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- In jar with tight fitting lid, combine olive oil, honey, dijon, lemon juice, salt and pepper Shake to combine. Set aside until ready to use. Can be made 2 days ahead.
- Attach Fresh Prep Slicer/Shredder Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, and attach slicing blade. Position large bowl under attachment to catch sliced ingredients. Put apple sections into
- feed tube. Turn stand mixer to speed 6 and process until apples are sliced. Repeat with remaining apple sections. Add brussel sprouts to feed tube and process on speed 7. Remove slicing blade and attach coarse shredding blade. Fill feed tube with carrots and turn stand mixer to speed 5 until carrots are shredded. Roughly chop kale and combine with apples, carrots and brussel sprouts. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing and toss. Sprinkle salad with pumpkin
- seeds and golden raisins.
- Divide salad between 4 plates. Serve immediately.
|Calories330Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.