- 8 eggs (large organic)
- 3 tablespoons pecorino romano cheese (freshly, divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (freshly)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 bunch kale (organic, or Red chard, about 10 ounces, stems and center ribs cut away, leaves coarsely chopped)
- 2 ounces pepperoni (or thinly sliced Italian spicy salami, cut into ½-inch pieces, about ⅔ cup)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
PER SERVING *
|Calories410Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Saturnino Corchado 15 Apr 2017
Awesome breakfast easy to make and has a very good presentation, if you have visit you can impress then with this breakfast.
Nica V. 15 Oct 2016
Fantastic easy guilt-free recipe. Easy to reduce and cook only enough for each person to have one serving. Didn't have any protein and didn't miss it!
Kamika G. 4 Mar 2016
This recipe was real simple and easy! I love the fact that i use only one pan. Prep was simple and it tastes delicious!
Jerry Y. 22 Feb 2016
This sounds really good , we already make frittatas often, coming from an Italian family I grew up having them for dinner, one thing we like to do is turn them into a breakfast frittata, we add a layer of store bought frozen hash brown potatoes to the bottom thaw them first, then add ham or sausage and cheese we use both cheddar and mozzarella, you can add what ever else you like we also like to crumble pre cooked bacon on top with a sprinkle of dry garlic bread seasoning, you can buy it or make your own, I start mine on the stove top in a cast iron pan and when the edges are set I finish in the oven
velia a. 21 Feb 2016
I am making it with spinach, breakfast sausage and finely chopped serrano peppers. Next time I have kale will try it with bacon. Thanks, sounds yummy
Faith V. 16 Feb 2016
It was a little salty but very good. I substituted turkey pepperoni and it worked great! I will definitely make again