- crust (• For)
- 1/16 cup spelt flour (chilled)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter (cold, cut into cubes)
- 1/4 cup fat free greek yogurt (plain)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 2 cups kiwis (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons honey (pure, melted)
- 1 egg (for egg wash)
- For the crust, add flour and salt to a large bowl and mix. Cut in butter into the bowl and combine with a pastry blender until a coarse meal forms. In another small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lime juice and ice water and add to the flour mixture. Using your fingers, mix in the wet ingredients until large lumps form before patting it into a ball. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, toss kiwi and melted honey together.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured countertop, roll out the dough into a 12-14-inch round. Transfer the dough to the baking sheet.
- Arrange the kiwis over the dough, leaving a 2-inch gap around the borders of the dough. Fold the borders over the fruit filling pleating the edges to hold the filling together. Brush the dough with the egg wash and transfer baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Let it cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.
|Calories370Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.