Simple marinade that young chefs can help with. Serve with pasta salad and glazed baby carrots.
- 8 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 1/2 ounces garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dried tarragon leaves (crushed)
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and tarragon. Place pork chops in a 1-gallon self-sealing plastic bag; pour marinade over chops; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade. Place chops on rack in broiler pan so the chops are 4-5 inches from heat. Sprinkle the chops with a little paprika. Broil for 5-6 minutes,turn chops and sprinkle with paprika. Broil for 5-6 minutes more or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.