- 1 jicama (medium, about 1 pound)
- 2 cucumbers (small, seeded and sliced into 1/4-inch slices)
- 3 seedless oranges (peeled, halved and sliced)
- 8 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup lime juice (2 limes)
- 3 teaspoons red chile (ground)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Peel jícama, cut in half, then slice 1/4-inch thick; cut slices in half diagonally. Toss jícama with cucumbers, oranges, radishes and lime juice. Season to taste with salt. Arrange on a serving platter, sprinkle with chile and garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.