- 4 cups jicama (julienned)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 avocado (medium, peeled and cubed)
- 1 serrano chiles (small, seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 cup Italian parsley leaves (lightly packed )
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic cloves (small, peeled)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine jicama, tomato, avocado and chile in large bowl; set aside.
- For dressing, process parsley, onion and garlic in food processor or blender about 30 seconds or until evenly chopped. Add remaining ingredients and continue processing, scraping down sides as needed, 30 seconds or until combined.
- To serve, toss jicama mixture with dressing.