Jerusalem Artichoke Blinis with DukkahLolibox
- 350 grams jerusalem artichokes
- 1 eggs
- 30 grams flour
- 40 milliliters cream
- 40 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Peel and wash the Jerusalem artichokes.
- 2Cook the artichokes in boiling, salted water. Check the doneness with a knife.
- 3Drain the artichokes and mash with a fork to get small pieces.
- 4Add the egg and flour.
- 5Thin the puree with cream and milk.
- 6Mix in the dukkah spice mix.
- 7Adjust seasoning and mix.
- 8Portion some of the mixture in a hot skillet and cook the patty on both sides.
- 9Repeat until all the batter has been used.