- 350 grams jerusalem artichoke
- 1 egg
- 30 grams flour
- 40 milliliters cream
- 40 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon dukkah spice mix
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Peel and wash the Jerusalem artichokes.
- Cook the artichokes in boiling, salted water. Check the doneness with a knife.
- Drain the artichokes and mash with a fork to get small pieces.
- Add the egg and flour.
- Thin the puree with cream and milk.
- Mix in the dukkah spice mix.
- Adjust seasoning and mix.
- Portion some of the mixture in a hot skillet and cook the patty on both sides.
- Repeat until all the batter has been used.