- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons onion (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced, about 2 cloves)
- Stir together pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, and thyme in small bowl. Blend in remaining ingredients, mixing to form a paste. Place pork tenderloin in resealable plastic bag; pour paste mixture over tenderloin. Press excess air out of bag and seal. Gently roll tenderloin in bag, coating tenderloin with paste mixture. Marinate pork in refrigerator, turning bag over once, 8 to 10 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Remove pork tenderloin from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place pork tenderloin on baking pan and roast uncovered in preheated oven 10 minutes. REDUCE heat to 350 degrees F. Roast 20 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature on a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove from oven; let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with steamed cabbage, roasted sweet potatoes or sautéed plantains.