- 2 long green chilies (chopped roughly)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (medium, peeled and quartered)
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 orange zest (small, and juice)
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken thighs (excess fat trimmed)
- 2 corn on the cob (husks removed)
- 1/2 cup low-fat greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 red pepper (seeded and sliced)
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 tortillas (wholewheat)
- To make marinade, place chilies, garlic, onion, thyme, allspice, orange zest and juice in a blender and season with salt and pepper. Puree until well combined.
- Place chicken in a medium mixing bowl and pour marinade over, stirring well to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, to marinate.
- Meanwhile, grill corn over medium-high heat, until charred slightly on all sides. Remove from heat and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Combine yogurt, honey and ground coriander in a small mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and rest for a few minutes. Shred chicken with a fork.
- Hold corn upright in a large mixing bowl and remove kernels with a sharp knife. Repeat with remaining corn cob. Add the red pepper, spinach leaves, lime juice and oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Lightly grill tortillas for 1-2 minutes. Place on serving plates and top with salad and shredded chicken. Drizzle with yogurt sauce and serve.
|Calories830Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.