Jelly Roll with CreamKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Jelly Roll with Cream is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams sugar
- 100 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 500 grams heavy cream
- 100 grams coated chocolates
- 30 grams butter
- 1Beat eggs and sugar until they reach a mousse-like consistency.
- 2Gradually stir in sifted flour and cocoa powder.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 4Put the batter in a jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper.
- 5Bake for about 10-15 minutes, so that edges do not brown or dry out.
- 6Place a piece of parchment paper over cake and carefully invert cake onto fresh parchment paper.
- 7Remove and discard the old paper.
- 8Carefully roll cake into a cylinder.
- 9Let cake cool completely with seam side down.
- 10When cake is cool, unroll and spread with cream.
- 11Roll up again.
- 12Melt chocolate and butter together and stir until smooth and pour over cake roll.
- 13Decorate with sprinkles.