Jasmine Tea And Chestnut Honey GelatinMarmita
This gelatin is inspired by what many people would consider the ideal afternoon elixer: a cup of hot jasmine tea sweetened with a touch of honey. Chestnut honey is just one of the more flavorful varieties on the market, but you can substitute it with your own favorite honey with equally delicious results, preferably organic. You can form these jiggly treats in one dish and then serve from there or in individual dishes, according to your whim.
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin (70 grams)
- 125 milliliters jasmine tea
- 500 milliliters jasmine tea (cold)
- 2 tablespoons chestnut honey (organic)
- 1In 125 ml hot water, steep two jasmine tea bags or 2 scoops of tea to make a strong infusion.
- 2Add a package of unflavored gelatin to the infusion, stir until gelatin is fully diluted. Add honey to taste.
- 3Add the remaining 500 ml of tea and stir to combine. Pour mixture into a pan or serving bowls. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.