- 4 ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pat pork chops dry with paper toweling; stir together remaining ingredients in small bowl and rub chops on both sides with seasoning mixture. Grill chops over medium-hot coals, turning once, about 8-9 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.