- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon grate lime peel (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops (large, 3/4 inch thick*, 1 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 mango (medium, seeded, peeled and cut into 8 slices, optional)
- For Creamy Lime Salsa, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, onion, garlic, lime peel and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Evenly season chops with jerk seasoning. Grill or broil chops until done. Arrange chops on serving platter, then evenly garnish with mango and Creamy Lime Salsa. Serve with remaining salsa.