Cookies bring people together. They are offered in love, in sadness, and in hope. These Jam-filled Cookies offer sweet flavors and gooey goodness. Ingredients for these tasty treasures include melted butter, sugar, egg, vegetable oil, ground vanilla, white flour, corn flour, baking powder, salt, and your favorite jam for filling. Once you make these magnificent morsels, you will want to have them for every special occasion. And so will your friends.
- 90 grams butter (melted at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla (ground)
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- jam (as desired)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the butter in a bowl until it melts, add sugar, and keep beating until mixed.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and vegetable oil and beat.
- Add the flour, cornflour, and baking powder to the bowl and beat until the flour is no longer visible.
- Place plastic wrap over the dough, and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Form dough balls using an ice cream scoop and place them on a cooking tray.
- Poke a small hole on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place the jam in a frosting sleeve and fill the holes of each cookie with it.
- Let them cook for 2 more minutes, remove them from the oven, and let them cool off completely before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories550Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.