- 1 kilogram chicken (cubes)
- 4 tomatoes (chopped,medium size)
- 4 onion (peeled and chopped in eight pieces. medium size)
- 6 capsicum (Bell pepper/Pahrri Mirch/Shimla Mirch chopped)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup yoghurt (beaten)
- 5 green chillies (slitted)
- 1 teaspoon salt (Chinese)
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (Grated, cutter)
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon haldi
- 1/2 teaspoon seed (Dill, soya seed)
- Cook tomatoes in hot oil till tender and mashed.
- Now add chicken cubes, spices and 1/2 glass water and cook on medium flame till the chicken is well done and water is dires up.
- At this stage add yoghurt, onion, capsicum, green chillies. fry for few minutes and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Delicious Jalferezi is ready.