- 16 ounces pasta twists
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup wish-bone (® Italian or Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing)
- 5 cups vegetables (assorted chopped)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Dressing and vegetables.
- Toss pasta with mayonnaise mixture. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Toss, if desired, with additional Mayonnaise before serving. *Use any combination of the following: red, green or yellow bell peppers, Spanish, red or green onions, carrot, tomato, cucumber, olives, artichoke hearts, broccoli, cauliflower or celery. VARIATIONS: For a Seafood Pasta Salad, stir in 1 can (6-1/2 oz.) tuna, shrimp or crabmeat, drained. Be creative...try adding cut-up cooked chicken, turkey, bacon, ham, pepperoni, Parmesan, cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese or roasted red peppers.