- 1 cup wish-bone romano basil vinaigrette dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned croutons
- Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Romano Basil Vinaigrette Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with 1/4 cup Dressing, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Toss romaine with remaining 1/4 cup Dressing in large serving bowl. Top with sliced chicken, tomatoes, cheese and croutons. Serve, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper and additional Dressing.