- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (pounded 1/4 inch thick,about 1-1/4 lbs.))
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 1 jar bertolli vineyard premium collect marinara with burgundi wine sauc
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces linguine (or spaghetti, cooked and drained)
- Evenly top each chicken breast half with cheese and bacon. Roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally. Stir in Sauce and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- To serve, arrange sauce and chicken over hot linguine. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil or parsley.