- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 jar chunky pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup regular or convert rice
- 80 flour tortillas (burrito size,warmed)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in uncooked rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes or until rice is tender. To serve, top each tortilla with 1 cup ground beef mixture and 1/4 cup cheese; roll up and serve.
Anthony R. 14 Jan 2017
Great! I would love to make this again in the long run! I had my mother waking up out of her sleep!!