- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 red bell pepper (or medium green, sliced)
- 1 red onion (small, sliced)
- 1 zucchini (small, sliced)
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu (drained, patted dry, cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- 4 gluten (10-inch, free wraps)
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pepper, onion and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until softened and starting to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, in 2 batches, turning once, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread with pesto in large bowl. Stir in vegetables; toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetable mixture down center of wraps; top with tofu. Roll up and cut in half.