- 1 sweet onion (medium, finely diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (plus add'l for dipping)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pound pizza dough (homemade)
- 1 tablespoon butter (or margarine, melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
|Calories270Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jen 9 days ago
Great taste. No modifications.
Julie 2 Jan
Loved this! With endless possibilities for various toppings to change it up. Great recipe!
justin tapp 13 Nov 2018
good turn out but could be alot better with additional toppings.
Wall 26 Jul 2018
Fabulous! Filled it with seasoned ground beef, thin sliced italiansausage, banana peppers, onions & tons of cheese...❤️❤️❤️
Beth Sills 19 Feb 2018
This is great! Added more pizza ingredients
Flo Schultz 2 Feb 2018
perfect, I used pizza dough from my daughter's favorite pizza place and replaced half the mozzarella with cheddar. next time I'll add some chilies and mushrooms.
Maciek Sikora 6 Dec 2017
Everyone just loved it
Tonya 1 Nov 2017
one of the most delicious meals I've ever made! My teenage boys think I'm the best!
Dana G. 8 Sep 2017
Delicious and so easy!
Hannah Scholen 13 Aug 2017
This recipe was simple to make and delicious! My whole family loved it! I will definitely make this again!