- 3 pounds New York pork roast
- 1 cup italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pour salad dressing into resealable plastic bag; add pork, seal and refrigerate overnight. Remove pork from dressing and pat dry with paper towels;discard remaining salad dressing. Sprinkle pork with seasonings and place in shallow pan.
- Roast at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes to 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.