- 1 blade pork steaks (boneless, about 3/4 pound, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 15 ounces kidney beans (drained)
- 2 small potatoes (scrubbed and diced)
- 8 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup baby carrots (chopped)
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (diced)
- 2 ounces spaghetti (broken)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- In large saucepan cover pork with 1 cup of water, or enough water to barely cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, cover, lower heat and simmer until pork is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, seasoning, beans, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, onion, celery and spaghetti. Simmer covered for 20-30 minutes, until vegetables and pasta are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish each serving with 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Serves 4.