- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning (divided)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, egg, 2 teaspoons of the Italian seasoning and remaining seasonings in large bowl.
- Shape into a loaf on shallow baking pan. Mix tomato sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Pour over top.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until meat loaf is cooked through. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.