- 3 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- milk (6 cl.)
- 190 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- oil (6 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2In a bowl, beat the egg whites with 75 grams of sugar. Set aside.
- 3In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with 75 grams of sugar for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4Add the milk.
- 5Add the sifted flour, baking powder, and oil.
- 6Gently add the egg whites.
- 7Divide the batter in 2 bowls.
- 8Stir the cocoa into one of the bowls.
- 9Stir the vanilla powder into the other bowl.
- 10Starting in the center of the pan, add 1 one spoonful at a time of each mixture.
- 11Bake for 25 minutes, turn the oven off, and leave the cake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven, let cool, unmold, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.