- 3 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- milk (6 cl.)
- 190 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- oil (6 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- powder sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites with 75 grams of sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with 75 grams of sugar for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the milk.
- Add the sifted flour, baking powder, and oil.
- Gently add the egg whites.
- Divide the batter in 2 bowls.
- Stir the cocoa into one of the bowls.
- Stir the vanilla powder into the other bowl.
- Starting in the center of the pan, add 1 one spoonful at a time of each mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turn the oven off, and leave the cake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, unmold, and sprinkle with powdered sugar.