- 10 ounces frozen garlic bread (thawed)
- 1 cup grilled eggplant (slices, halved)
- 1 cup red pepper (grilled, slices)
- 4 slices prosciutto (torn)
- 4 ounces provolone cheese (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- arugula leaves (Baby, to serve)
- Preheat the broiler on high. Spray a baking pan with no stick cooking spray. Place bread slices on pan.
- Broil, buttered side up, 2-3 mins until crisp.
- Top each slice with eggplant, red pepper, prosciutto and cheeses. Season to taste.
- Broil 4-5 mins, until cheese is melted. Serve topped with arugula leaves.