®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Italian-Herbed Crown Roast of Pork
Feel free to change up the pan sauce by using white wine instead of red. You can also swap the Italian herbs for your favorite dried herb blend. Serve with Sausage and Parmesan Dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the pork in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with the herb blend and generously season with salt and pepper. Roast until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (check towards interior of crown), about 2 1/4 hours (about 18 minutes per pound).
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain roasting pan and discard liquids; place pan on stovetop over medium-high heat. Add broth and wine. Bring to boil; cook, scraping up browned bits, until liquid reduces to 2 cups, about 12 minutes. Reduce to simmer; add butter, stirring until butter melts. Whisk in cornstarch mixture; cook until sauce thickens, just a few seconds. Remove from heat; whisk until smooth. Strain if you like; season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the roast. Serve with the pan sauce on the side.