- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (Lawry's®)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken, in small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.