- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used 88%)
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 small yellow onion (grated, or minced)
- 2 tablespoons marinara
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper (fresh)
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
|Calories120Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Schumann 5 days ago
Absolutely fabulous! I used 50% pork sausage and 50% beef.
Christine Notman 14 days ago
Great will make again
Alex 15 days ago
Beautifully simple and very tasty! I made mine smaller and got 32-34 out of one batch.
Dana P. 24 days ago
This was a great base recipe. I would recommend however, to remove them from the oven a few minutes early to pan fry them and crisp them up before adding them to sauce or a sandwich.
Foster 8 Dec 2018
turned out great simple put together and cook
Michelle H. 7 Dec 2018
turned out wonderful. nextime i will bake a few minutes longer and turn them in the middle of cooking they taste wonderful.
Denise Bailey 3 Dec 2018
not yet, but will next time I make meatballs... my favorite italian thing to eat....l
Sandy Valskis Pierantoni 30 Nov 2018
This is very similar to my own homemade meatball recipe but the addition of some of my marinara to the meatballs and using all fresh herbs instead of dried made such a huge difference. Our new family favorite! I absolutely agree no sauce is needed.