One of the most appealing things about a hearty and delicious burger is that you can top it any way your palate pleases. This recipe for Hamburger Italy Way is topped with rich and hearty Italian ingredients, such as mozzarella, dried tomatoes, spices, and herbs. The biggest difference besides toppings, is that this burger is a breaded veal cutlet. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these savory burgers as much as we do.
- hamburger buns
- veal cutlets
- bread crumbs
- tomato purée
- 1/2 sugar
- tomatoes (Dried)
- mozzarella cheese
- 1Chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with a little olive oil.
- 2Once browned, add the tomato puree, half a sugar cube, thyme and sage.
- 3Mix well. Set aside.
- 4Cut the hamburger buns in half.
- 5Place a good spoonful of onions in the tomato sauce.
- 6Cut the dried tomatoes into small pieces and add them on top of the onions.
- 7Put a little bit of salad.
- 8Coat the cutlets with flour on both sides.
- 9Dip them in the egg and then in breadcrumbs.
- 10Heat a frying pan and put a knob of butter in it.
- 11Cook and brown the breaded cutlets.
- 12Cut the cutlets in 2. (As my cutlets were big, I used ½ by hamburger)
- 13Place it on the salad.
- 14Cut the mozzarella into pieces and add a few pieces on the breaded filet..
- 15Put the top of the burger on.