- 12 ounces rotini pasta (cooked according to package directions, I used tri-color rotini)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional and to taste)
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts ( diced into bite-sized pieces and seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 1 cup roma tomatoes (diced, cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half, or your favorite tomatoes may be substituted)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves (laid loosely in measuring cup, sliced thinly)
- 1 cup cucumber (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or more if desired)
|Calories430Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Benita S. 15 Oct 2017
This was a good recipe. Just a bit too much lemon juice for my taste.
Eleanor M. 16 May 2016
It turned out great even thouh I didn't have many ingredients. A little sweet for me but still good.
Johana S. 1 Mar 2016
It is delicious! It's refreshing and satisfying. I added garlic because I love garlic. I didn't have fresh basil so I'll have to try this one again👌🏻🙃
Derrick S. 23 Dec 2015
Awsome!!! Refreshing and has a really bold taste. I did this recipe, julienne green peppers instead of cucumbers. surely will keep this recipe.