Italian food is comforting, flavorful and well worth the time it takes to make it. This recipe for Italian Bruschetta is so delicious, it will immediately become a family favorite. The aromatic and robust flavors of the fresh ingredients will please the palate and have you begging for seconds. If you want to create an appetizer for your family that will start the Sunday dinner off right this week, then try this dish.
- bread slices
- pesto (hot red chili)
- dried tomatoes
- mozzarella cheese
- italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spread the pesto on the slices of bread
- Cut the dried tomatoes and ham into small strips.
- Arrange them on the bread.
- Cut small cubes of ozzarella.
- Arrange them on top of the tomatoes and ham.
- Add some arugula leaves and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Toast in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is slightly melted.