- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 cups Italian seasoned croutons (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 small tomato (seeded and diced)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Season tilapia, if desired, with salt and black pepper. On jelly-roll pan, arrange tilapia. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and evenly spread over tilapia. Bake 18 minutes or until tilapia flakes with a fork. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.