Italian Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
This delicious, Italian-inspired dish is packed with flavor, and requires just a few pantry staples. Pair with your favorite Italian side, and you've got yourself a meal!
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless)
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, mix the salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- 4Add the chicken thighs to the mixing bowl, and toss to coat in the Italian seasoning mixture.
- 5Spread the chicken thighs out on the sheet pan, and insert the sheet pan into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until the thighs reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- 6Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.