- 3 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 whole Orange (cut into 8 wedges)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple (packed in its own juice)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Stick cloves into pork loin; place in slow cooker. Arrange orange wedges around pork. (If cooking in 4 to 5 hours, use the whole orange. If cooking in 8 hours, use only half of the orange.) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours (or low for 8 hours). If desired, juices may be thickened by mixing together 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water, then stirring it into the pineapple mixture during the last 30 minutes. Remove orange peel. Slice pork and serve with sauce.