- 1 package extra firm tofu (cubed)
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple (cubed, OR 1/4 cup honey, depends how you prefer to sweeten your tofu)
- 1/4 cup gluten free low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root (minced)
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 4 cups zucchini (chopped, about 5 large zucchinis)
Adrienne C. 7 Mar 2018
This was gross. I needed to add some other teriyaki sauce I had in the fridge. I'll eat some of it because it is healthy but won't make it again.
cherie t. 4 Mar 2018
Freeze tofu first & then press out liquid. This makes tofu more solid.
Jessica 16 Dec 2017
So delicious! Such a great flavor. I’m new to cooking with tofu, but on another recipe it said to press the tofu first. I did this for this recipe too and it turned out great!!! Definitely making again!