This cheese pudding is not for the faint of heart. Cheesy, melty, with a rich caramel flavor, this pudding is for those who love cheese, love pudding, and love caramel. Cheese lovers, this one is for you.
- 6 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 500 grams sugar
- 150 grams cheese (grated island)
- 50 grams margarine (melted)
- 100 grams flour
- 5 eggs
- 2 natural yogurts
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Pour and spread the caramel in a pie pan.
- In a bowl, add the sugar, grated cheese, melted margarine, and flour. Mix very well.
- Aside, whisk the eggs together with the yogurt.
- Add to the previous mixture, and mix well.
- Pour the pudding on top of the caramel, and bake in a water bath for about 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and cool in the water bath.