Shortbread cookies are rich and buttery. They are perfect paired with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. This recipe for Irresistible Shortbread with Hazelnuts and Orange is a perfect way to please the palate after a long day at work. The sweet and savory sensations are easy to make, don’t take too long and are delicious served with your favorite ice cream. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these sweet treats as much as we do.
- 100 grams hazelnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 75 grams flour
- 60 grams sugar
- 60 grams unsalted butter (cold)
- 1 Orange
- superfine sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175 degres Celsius.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix them with your fingertips to get a ball of dough.
- Put some flour on your work surface and roll out the dough.
- Cut the shortbread into pieces with a cookie cutter.
- Place parchment paper on a baking tray and arrange the shortbread pieces on top. Sprinkle with superfine sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool before removing them from the baking tray.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.