Irresistible Shortbread with Hazelnuts and OrangeOn dine chez Nanou
Shortbread cookies are rich and buttery. They are perfect paired with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate. This recipe for Irresistible Shortbread with Hazelnuts and Orange is a perfect way to please the palate after a long day at work. The sweet and savory sensations are easy to make, don’t take too long and are delicious served with your favorite ice cream. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these sweet treats as much as we do.
- 100 grams hazelnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 75 grams flour
- 60 grams sugar
- 60 grams unsalted butter (cold)
- 1 orange
- superfine sugar
- 1Preheat the oven to 175 degres Celsius.
- 2Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix them with your fingertips to get a ball of dough.
- 3Put some flour on your work surface and roll out the dough.
- 4Cut the shortbread into pieces with a cookie cutter.
- 5Place parchment paper on a baking tray and arrange the shortbread pieces on top. Sprinkle with superfine sugar.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- 7Let the cookies cool before removing them from the baking tray.
- 8Serve with ice cream if desired.