Bread that’s filled with plenty of crunch. Topped with 3 types of seed, this bread delivers a load of micro-nutrients in a delicious way. Great for an in-between meal pick-me-up, or as a side dish to help fill you up, this bread is for any occasion.
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 150 grams flour (wholewheat)
- 150 grams white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 50 oats (gramsrolled)
- 285 milliliters milk (fermented)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 115 grams softened butter
- 2 tablespoons dill (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 60 grams fresh goat cheese (semi-)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame seeds together.
- In a bowl, pour in the flours, baking soda, and oats.
- Add 4 teaspoons of seeds, milk, and honey.
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Form a ball of dough with floured hands.
- You can also bake in a cake pan (photo above).
- Glaze the top of the bread with a little milk, and sprinkle the remaining seeds on top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- In a bowl, mash the butter with a fork, add the chopped dill, and coarse salt.
- Mix well to obtain a homogeneous butter. Add the crumbled goat cheese and pepper.
- Mix quickly to avoid crushing the cheese too much.
- Refrigerate to harden.
- Serve with warm bread.
|Calories630Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.