Irish Cream CupcakesKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Baileys Cupcakes is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 baking powder (sachet, approximately 2 tsp)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (pure)
- 1 package cream cheese
- 200 grams butter
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons irish cream liqueur (such as Baileys)
- 1Preheat oven to 250°C (approximately 480°F).
- 2Beat eggs and sugar until foamy.
- 3Add remaining ingredients to egg mixture and mix well.
- 4Place paper liners in the wells of a muffin tin and pour batter into each well, about half full.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for about 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes in muffin tin.
- 7Remove from tin and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- 8For the buttercream, cut room temperature butter into small pieces and beat it with the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- 9Add cream cheese and liqueur and stir at low speed until smooth.
- 10Place buttercream in a pastry bag and decorate the cupcakes.