If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Cheesecake with Baileys is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 1 packet digestive cookies
- 40 grams butter
- 500 grams ricotta
- 200 grams heavy cream
- 150 grams sugar
- 7 gelatin sheets
- 50 milliliters irish cream liqueur
- chocolate (to garnish, optional)
- Finely crush biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- Spread over the bottom of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Soak gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- Mix ricotta and sugar until smooth.
- Beat chilled heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a saucepan, heat liqueur over low heat (do not allow to boil) and stir in drained gelatin until gelatin is dissolved.
- Mix gelatin mixture into cheese mixture.
- Gradually fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into mold.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To garnish, drizzle with melted chocolate and refrigerate until chocolate is set.