Irish Cream CheesecakeKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Cheesecake with Baileys is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 1 packet digestive biscuit
- 40 grams butter
- 500 grams ricotta
- 200 grams heavy cream
- 150 grams sugar
- 7 gelatin sheet
- 50 milliliters irish cream liqueur
- chocolate (to garnish, optional)
- 1Finely crush biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- 2Spread over the bottom of a springform pan.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Soak gelatin in a bowl of cold water.
- 5Mix ricotta and sugar until smooth.
- 6Beat chilled heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- 7In a saucepan, heat liqueur over low heat (do not allow to boil) and stir in drained gelatin until gelatin is dissolved.
- 8Mix gelatin mixture into cheese mixture.
- 9Gradually fold in whipped cream.
- 10Pour into mold.
- 11Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 12To garnish, drizzle with melted chocolate and refrigerate until chocolate is set.